Top places to visit this Christmas.
1. Grafton Christmas Lights being turned on Sunday 15th November
2. Santa arriving at Arnotts Santa’s grotto on November 18th, Tickets available.
3. Christmas Carols in St Patricks Catherdal
4. Go Ice skating in Dundrum or Blanchardstown town centre
5. Dublin Flea Market Christmas stalls, open Thurs- Sun from the 6th Dec in the Docklands
6. Afternoon Tea in The Westbury ( booking advised)
7. Admire the stunning lights in Powerscourt centre from the 15th Nov
8. Busking on Grafton St Christmas Eve,
you never know you might just catch a few lyrics from BONO
9. The Snow Queen Panto in the Gaiety Theatre from the 25th Nov-6th Jan